Please do not waste your and mine time by contacting me if:
1) You just looked for keywords on my CV and that's it. Please, read the CV!
2) You just set the meeting time without asking me first if this time is OK for me. Please, ask if the time is appropriate in advance!
3) If you send an email to me - please, don't forget to change the name of the receiver. Spoiler alert: my name is Ernestas
4) You want to offer me a new job - please think if I would accept it. I don't want to receive a job offer of QA specialist just because I have a keyword "testing" in my CV. Everything around this keyword screams that I am software engineer.
5) If you are calling me via phone - at the start of the call please ask if I can talk right now. No, I don't want to talk about new job opportunities in front of my boss.
And finally - let's be nice to each other. You will find a new candidate for the new and amazing company. I will find a new job. Everyone is happy!