Jūs esate


Permit of residence in Austria + Fast food (aka junk food) sometimes is good

Today I went to Freistadt in order to get a permit of residence. Because I am foreigner and I want to stay in Austria longer than for 3 months I must get permit of residence (in the German language: Anmeldebescheinigung). But that's the same in every country I guess. If you're foreigner and you want to stay in country for longer period of time - you must get such document. Everything was quite simple there.
Subscribe to mcdonald's